Friday, March 9, 2007

Al Pacino wants you to donate (sort of)


This picture has nothing to do with running, but celebrities seem to be good at getting people to give to charity. So, for a minute, pretend that I'm not asking you to donate to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, but Academy Award Winner Al Pacino is - how badly do you want to reach for your credit cards now? Think of how much I, Al Pacino, have made you laugh and cry and perhaps even gasp over the years. C'mon, time's a wasting - click on that "Donate Now" Link. Don't make me, Al Pacino, sad. Leukemia sucks. Hoo-ah.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

way to find the one celebrity who can make you look good when you stand next to him.

Johnny C said...

Mark, you are too kind. Hopefully you will instill that same sense of wit, sarcasm and pure evil in your baby boy.
If you enjoyed Al and I, you should see how hot I look next to Walter Kronkite. I think that guy interviewed Napoleon Bonaparte towards the middle of his career.

Unknown said...

when you are done with all your silly running about on the left coast you should stop by and see the boy. seriously.

Chad said...

I honestly thought you were standing beside a homeless person.