Tuesday, May 8, 2007

THIS THURSDAY - DOUBLE HAPPINESS @ 7pm!!! (you better f' show)

I'll get back to blogging in the not so distant future, but for now, let's get drunk, have some fun and support a very worthy cause at the same time.

This Thursday night, May 10th will be my Happy Hour Extravaganza at Double Happiness in downtown Manhattan, located at 173 Mott Street just south of Grand. Closest subways are the J,M,Z to Bowery or B,D to Grand. There's others, but those are close. Just Google Map it already!

The deal is as follows: Starting at 7pm, $20 bones at the door gets you at least 2 hours of free drinking. Could be longer depending on supply, but we have a lot so we should be good for longer - I just don't want to overpromise. I say free drinking bc the $20 goes straight to my charity, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. The free drinking includes Svedka vodka, Sky 90 vodka, Cuervo 1800 (good) Tequila, and wine. There is no word yet on beer, but I'm working on it. Regardless, you can't complain. Why? Because, first, it's for charity and second, what the hell does $20 in NYC get you anymore - maybe 2 drinks. It's very fitting to do this at a bar named Double Happiness, you'll get drunk and happy and you'll make people dealing with cancer happy.

I'm running a freakin marathon for the love of God! The least you can do is come get wasted with me to show your "support"/love of cheap booze. If I don't see you on Thursday night, it's over...like for serious.

Love,
John

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are a friggen nut! See you drunk and happy on Thursday Superman! Lisa @ 485