Friday, April 13, 2007

Sorry for the Hiatus, Check Back Tomorrow


Just got "The Internet" at my new place. Please forgive the lack of posts (to the 3 of you who read this).

Listen kiddies, I have my first half Marathon tomorrow in Brooklyn - that's right 13.1 miles of sheer fughetaboutit. After I finish it (going for sub 2 hrs) I will be dedicating a few hours to blogging (ya think funny takes only a few minutes?). Check back tomorrow night to see if I did, in fact, not die on mile 12...and keep the good vibes and donations coming.

Mad love,
Concado

ps: Leave some comments, goddamnit! Let me know you exist, even if you want to be anonymous. I have a frail ego - I need the vailidation.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm reading it out here in Stamford... Just thought you should know... Good luck tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

two words, rook: nip guards
A man's best friend :-)

Great race today!

Unknown said...

I guess you died. Either that or you are a dirty, dirty liar.
Can I have your stuff if you're dead?

roxie said...

i'm going with frail and dirty liar.

Anonymous said...

Here's some love... The Bronx tunes in every now and then. (No lie. ) Just think. You're touching the hearts of millions in J. Lo's former 'hood. Now...tell me THAT isn't enough to keep you going!